This is a free introductory course for those who are interested to find out more about WooCommerce. This is a basic introductory course, so this is not for you if you already have experience using WooCommerce.
- A working laptop with an internet browser is required for this intro course for actual practice during the class
- Knowledge of WordPress is expected – we will not go through how to login and use WordPress. If you do not know WordPress at all, please attend our Intro to WordPress course (W series) first.
Course Target Audience
If you are…
- A web designer or web developer interested to start building WordPress e-commerce websites
- a WordPress WooCommerce website owner and want to learn how to maintain it
- a website owner and want to find out how to monetise it
- a business owner/property agent who desires a simple way to create and manage your own budget website, with online transactions
- Looking to revamp your own website with something more dynamic
- Exploring WordPress courses to attend, but not sure if you are ready for it
- What is e-commerce? What is WooCommerce?
- Why WooCommerce? The Pros and Cons of Using WooCommerce
- Comparisons of the major Payment Gateways
- What do you need to install and setup WooCommerce?
- How does WooCommerce work? Orders and Products
- What’s next after WooCommerce is set up?
Each class has a maximum of 10 people, and group discussions are frequently held throughout the session. You are recommended to bring your own laptops as you will be given an opportunity to practise using WooCommerce during the course.
This is meant to be a free introductory session. At no point before, during or after this course will we collect a fee for your participation in this course. Light snacks and drinks will be provided.
- This course will start and end on time, however we welcome students to stay back for an extra half an hour to practise using WooCommerce.
- Please notify Oangle if you have signed up but are unable to make it for the class. This class will only go ahead if there are at least 5 participants.
- You will be notified in case of cancellation by 8PM the previous day.