This is a free, elementary introductory course about web design. It doesn’t teach anything technical, but it’s good for providing an understanding of what web design is. This is great knowledge to have, especially before you step into making a website — whether by yourself, or by engaging someone else. Since we all need to #StayAtHome during this period, why not take this time to learn something new
- What is a website? What is web design?
- What makes up a website? What are the basic elements in a web template?
- What makes up a website? What goes on behind the scenes?
- How will UI, UX, SEO and Mobile affect web design?
- What are the various ways of creating a website and the costs/resources
If you are…
- an aspiring web designer or web developer
- interested to join the web industry
- a business owner looking to create your own budget website
- looking to sell things online through your own website
- exploring web design courses to sign up for, but not sure if you are ready for it yet
If you fall into any of the above categories, this introductory session is for you! Of course, we welcome people of all ages, even students.
Each class has a maximum of 30 people. This course is an introductory session, so no laptops are required. Just tune in on Zoom through the link, which will be given once you register.
“Getting to know more in depth on how I can plan to start on my journey in web design. This is something my classes & lecturers in school did not share about, so it’s helpful.”
“The content was useful. I learnt a lot more than I expected to and it inspired me to pursue and learn more. Handouts were also great.”
“I like the interactivity and hands-on play.”
- All participants will also be granted a one-time 10% discount for all of Oangle’s services or courses available.
- This course will start and end on time. Please notify Oangle if you are unable to make it.