This is a free introductory course to those who are exploring stepping into the web design industry, picking up web design skills, or creating their own websites.
- What is a website? What is web design?
- What makes up a website? What are the basic elements in a web template?
- What makes up a website? What goes on behind the scenes?
- How will UI, UX, SEO and Mobile affect web design?
- What are the various ways of creating a website and the costs/resources
If you are…
- an aspiring web designer or web developer
- Interested to join the web industry
- a business owner looking to create your own budget website
- looking to sell things online through your own website
- Exploring web design courses to sign up for, but not sure if you are ready for it?
Each class has a maximum of 10 people, and group discussions are frequently held throughout the session. This course is an introductory session, so no laptops are required, although recommended. Light snacks and drinks will be provided.
“Getting to know more in depth on how I can plan to start on my journey in web design. This is something my classes & lecturers in school did not share about, so it’s helpful.”
“The content was useful. I learnt a lot more than I expected to and it inspired me to pursue and learn more. Handouts were also great.”
“I like the interactivity and hands-on play.”
- All participants will also be granted a one-time 10% discount for all of Oangle’s services or courses available.
- This course will start and end on time. Please notify Oangle if you are unable to make it. This class will only go ahead if there are at least 4 participants. You will be notified in case of cancellation by 4PM on the day of the course.