- Introduction to Websites, Web Design Trends, Common Web Tools
- Rapid Prototyping (paper) websites
- PHP and WordPress
- SEO and Content
- Demo Pitch
- Actual Presentation and Critique
This is a 1 month programme.
2 lectures a week
1 mass tutorial a week
- An assignment will be given for every class
1 Final Project
- 2 hours session where all are expected to come and work in office
- discuss trends with other students, raise questions, debate, assist one another
- consult staff or lecturers on lecture or assignment
- pick a corporate website (any)
- redesign it
- we will pitch it to the company, and if the pitch is successful, we will retain the designer
Participants are required to bring their own laptops.
- Be able to create websites without assistance
- Be able to design a website with all influences considered
- Be able to easily update and maintain WordPress Websites
SHARE THIS POST
Found this post useful? Spread the word by sharing it on social media!